What New Year is complete without a Top 10 list? So here are the most-read Coptic Orphans blog posts of 2014, the year we reached our 25th Anniversary!
- ‘30,000 Children Empowered’? What Does That Even Mean?
- Ola Ghabbour, the Woman Who Changed Egypt for Children
- A Selfie With His Holiness?
- Teach Coptic Kids This Summer Through Serve to Learn!
- 5 Moments I’ll Never Forget From Our 25th Anniversary Galas
- ‘DO IT!’ — Kirollos Barsoum Shares His Reflections on Serve to Learn
- Ambassador Meleika to Speak at Coptic Orphans’ 25th Anniversary Gala in Canada
- ‘God’s Presence Infiltrated Life’ — Andrew Awad Recalls Serve to Learn
- ‘The Kids Loved Us Even Before We Arrived’ — Mariam Magar Reflects on Reasons to Serve to Learn
- ‘I am Forever a Changed Person’ — Alex Khrestian Thinks Back on Serve to Learn
Thank you for your love and prayers for the children of Egypt throughout 2014, and may you and your family’s New Year be bright and wonderful!